• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best WWE GM, 2010

Who was the best GM in 2010?

• Theodore Long

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vickie Guerrero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
2009 General Manager of the Year: Jesse Ventura (Guest hosts were included)

Please vote who you believe was the best general manager in the WWE in 2010. Your choices are below.

RAW anonymous GM

Theodore Long, Smackdown GM

Vickie Guerrero, special consultant to the GM, also GM'ed RAW this year

Bret "Hitman" Hart, GM'ed on RAW

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also voted for the anonymous RAW GM...

Yes, it's been extremely drawn out and they need to resolve it but the story there has been better than the other three. Long has done the same thing the past 4 years, Guerrero is barely even a GM and Hart didn't last long enough.

My only guess to why the RAW GM hasn't been revealed is because of the tremendous heat Michael Cole gets with it and they might not know who to even reveal as the GM yet.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I went anonymous GM as well...and I've been vocal about being annoyed by it!

Despite the fact that I've felt it's gone on for way too long, it's intriguing and to this day no one answer is incredibly certain as far as his/her identity. If it keeps you thinking, it's a good angle - whether you love it or hate it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
All the General Managers were quite disappointing this year, but I cannot vote for the anonymous GM since I can't stand it one bit. I cannot stand Theodore and Vicky either so I have to go with Bret Hart, even though I don't believe he did all great. It was a pretty disappointing year when it comes to General Managers in 2010. Hopefully in 2011 it will be much improved.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Babe, I can't stand the RAW GM one bit, either, but it was a good move on the E's behalf. I voted for it. Better than having Vickie on there...

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I voted for the computer because I hate that thing and it is the best heel on Raw. I passionately hate that thing but I always laugh to the cheesey sound when the email goes through. It is the best joke of the year in my opinion, so that is why I give it a nod.

Well there's no way in hell Hart will ever get my vote for best of anything, Vickie is just flat out annoying to me, Teddy Long wasn't that good this year...So I go with the Laptop, it's fun just trying to figure out who it is, but they need to end this pretty quick and just reveal who it is, b/c now it's old.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
The laptop gets my vote. It was actually a pretty easy decision since the other 3 were crap.

I got nothing against Bret Hart, in fact I love him, but sucked as GM. Theodore Long was boring, and I can't stand that broad, Vickie Guerrero. She should just go away already.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 5
Millz Wrestling 10
Millz Wrestling 13
Millz Wrestling 11