• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best WWE Feud 2012

What was the best feud?

• Punk vs Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cena vs Lesnar

• Lesnar vs HHH

• Big Show vs Sheamus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Previous winners:

2008: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels
2009: CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy
2010: Mysterio/Punk tied with Barrett/Cena
2011: Randy Orton vs Christian

We have lots of choices for everyone this year haha...here they are...

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
CM Punk vs John Cena
John Cena vs Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs the Rock
Brock Lesnar vs HHH
Big Show vs Sheamus

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This one was really tough for me and I could have gone with a few. While feuds like Cena vs. Lesnar were bigger in scale, I'm going with a homer pick of Punk vs. Jericho. The Best in the World vs. The Best in the World at Everything He Does was just awesome on paper, and the guys brought a great wrestling match at the PPV. The feud didn't get intense enough IMO, but it was good enough to entertain us that had been pining for the feud.

Cena and Lesnar / Cena and Rock both come in close seconds for me, and hats off to Show and Sheamus for having a consistent one on one feud with strong matches.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I know I may get flack for this, but Cena/Jericho disappointed me. It was a bit short and didn't bring out the best in either player, so I went with the feud that was the highest profile feud and delivered the most...

and that was Cena/Rock. It had that extra something that the other feuds didn't have. Yes, the other feuds had better matches in terms of quality, as a FEUD, there was a helluva good one in Cena/Rock.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan. These two have been loved by the smarky internet wrestling community for a while now.

Their feud in the middle of the year had all the makings of a great technical wrestling storyline and they didn’t disappoint. Even when AJ got thrown into the mix, it was still a blast to watch and it did wonders to bring her along for the ride. Hell, even when Kane got in the mix it was still the best thing going.

I hope somewhere down the line we see these two work together in another program but even if we don’t, the matches we got in 2012 from these guys were great and fun to watch.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This one was tough for me too but I went with Bryan and Punk. The summer feud that included AJ and Kane was tremendous IMO and it gave us awesome matches.

I actually think Sheamus and Big Show was the second best feud but you could make a case for a lot of these feuds I think.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i got a PM that said I should vote so here i am....

i went with punk and bryan on this one because of the many quality matches that they had

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poll is closed and the winners for the best feud of the year in the WWE for 2012 are...

CM Punk versus Daniel Bryan

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 5
Millz Wrestling 10
Millz Wrestling 8
sunrise Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8