Best WWE Brand, 2008

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 23, 2008.

?

Which was the best brand in 2008?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2008.
  1. RAW

33.3%
  2. ECW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Smackdown!

66.7%
  1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll start it off with a pretty easy one. Which brand did you enjoy the most in 2008?

RAW
    ECW
    Smackdown!

It seems most people just simply enjoy the live show atmosphere better on RAW but Smackdown has a ton of superstars as well.

If you have reasons for your selection then make them known.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt in my mind that Raw as the best brand, they have most of the best wreslters, there storylines are better, I prefer the feuds on Raw, and the matches as well.

Smackdown as improved a lot in recent months, but I still believe that it doesn't give Raw any competetion.

ECW is pretty much for upcoming wrestlers, but it's way better then it was a year ago.

3. Millz

Those who voted for the wrestler of the year poll I give you permission to vote for ALL the polls, lol.

I picked Smackdown!. The overall quality of wrestling and entertainment is bar none the best going I think. RAW is good because its live but Smackdown overall has the better product IMO.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Raw. Smackdown has probably been more entertaining for me over the past 2 months or so, but overall Raw has been the better show for the year.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If SmackDown! just went live that would blow RAW and ECW out of the water. Just imagine that.

For me, I'm going with SmackDown! Edge, MVP, Taker, ect... I really like the majority of SmackDown! even in it's dull moments. Good promos, mediocre writing and mediocre music. Good commentary, too!

6. Babe_Ruth

Wow Millz, I didn't expect you to pick Smackdown over Raw. But since you did I disagree with you. Raw as defenitely the better product, the better feuds and defenitely the better overall talent.

Even though my favorite wrestler is on Smackdown, I still believe if you compare both rosters Raw always comes on top in almost every categories.

7. Millz

Yeah I just enjoy Smackdown better...for whatever reason. I have had my beef with the writing this year but most of the time I dont hate the stories on Smackdown. RAW has had some really crappy moments this year and if not for the HBK/Jericho feud I would almost pick ECW over it. (Okay maybe not THAT bad ) haha

8. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

smack fucking down all the way baby!! edge and undertaker, that's all u need.

9. padd

padd Registered Member

smackdown; good wrestling, not much drama
    raw; to much drama, bad writing.. needs more wrestling
    ecw; boring

smackdown wins

10. Babe_Ruth

I am really surprised that Smackdown is winning this poll. I expected only one member to vote for Smackdown and that's Vilky.

With that being said I just don't believe Smackdown has the talent compared to Raw, the storylines were much better and the feuds were far better.