• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best WWE Announcer 2012

Best announcer this year?

• Michael Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerry the King Lawler

• Booker T

• Josh Mathews

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Past winners:

2010: Matt Striker
2011: Booker T

Your choices this year are...

Michael Cole
Jerry the King Lawler
Booker T
JBL
Josh Mathews

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My vote goes to JBL. I'm a fanatic for Booker T's ridiculous hilarity as an announcer, but JBL is truly an Announcingggg god! Him just being present for, what, a month or two has already improved the entire SmackDown experience.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to agree again. JBL stands out above and beyond all the other guys because of the picture he paints and the insight he delivers.

I hope one day William Regal can get on TV because I think he'd push JBL as the best.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
JBL was a fresh, new face (for this era) on the announce table, and I was truly happy to see him back. His role is also unique as a heel announcer while listing pre-WWE accomplishments and being a different role than Cole, which is a god-send.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
JBL is the clear winner here, and I don't even believe it's close. He had some great one-liners, especially at the Pay Per Views. I'm glad that he's back as an announcer, he's great at it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poll is closed and the winner for announcer of the year in the WWE for 2012 is...

John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Didn't even announce the whole year and easily the winner for this award. He paints a picture and tells a story better than anybody. Just a smart WWE mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 10
Millz Wrestling 8
sunrise Wrestling 4
Millz Wrestling 13