Best wrestling family

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of great wrestling families, for example there's the Hart Family, or the Von Erich family.

In your opinion, who is the best and why?

Hopefully Tucker answers this, because I have a feeling he can give a good answer to this thread.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'd have to say the Peter Maivia lineage...way too many good wrestlers there, not to say that the other families are lacking, obviously they're not...but the samoan lineage has spawned way too many top superstars, including the top samoan superstar of all time...THE ROCK! Who is pretty much bigger than many other wrestlers from any family...IMHO!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think your being a little bias here my friend, the Mavia family was good, from generation to general they put up some great wrestlers.

But they have nothing on the Hart's, Von Erich's, Guerrero's and others.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Not taking anything away from the Hart family, they are awesome, but I'd go with the Von Erich's. They're contribution to wrestling is greater, especially during a time before the Golden Age of wrestling. They WERE wrestling for a long time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not talking about Nationalities here my friend, I'm talking about actual families. I've already mentioned a few examples. The Samoans are not an actually family.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
They are a family ruth =.= since they're all related lol...by name however, yes you're right they're not a family.

I just feel they've pumped out the biggest stars, that's the only thing I'm running with.

Of course we're going to be biased, we're picking who we think is the best wrestling family.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'd go with the Von Erichs, but somehow I think there might be a curse on that family, just so many tragedies.
The Hart are also awesome. The Funk Brothers were great too. Who else is there? I can't think of anyone else besides those three. The McMahons maybe, but they're not exactly "a wrestling family" let alone "a great wrestling family"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Funk's are definitely a good choice, a lot of people only know Terry Funk as a Hardcore wrestler, but actually if you watch his early stuff he was a tremendous wrestler. He had some incredible matches against Ric Flair.

His brother Dory was pretty talented himself.