Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (28) Bob Backlund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Were off to the second round of the best wrestler of all time. The same rules apply for this round.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted for the higher seeds as well, they all deserve it in my opinion. But it was very hard to choose between Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero, but when it comes out to overall skills in the ring and the microphone Guerrero edges Benoit.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess it was sorta tough for two of them for me. I almost picked Sheik over Jericho but decided the IC title reigns and 2 world titles reigns were enough and he was better on the mic and in the ring.

Guerrero over Benoit for sure too after i think about it.

In ring skills : tie
Microphone skills : Guerrero
Murderering skills: Benoit (yes, this is a minus)

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
RVD vs Mr perfect?

Fuck you guys:D

And yes, I choose Benoit. Since this is thegreatest Wrestler, I left his personal life out.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
RVD vs Mr perfect?

Fuck you guys:D

And yes, I choose Benoit. Since this is thegreatest Wrestler, I left his personal life out.
I know I did it randomly and was pissed off they got stuck together but I decided not to cheat haha.

Leave his personal life out and Guerrero is still better then Benoit, IMO.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really happy that no one voted for RVD as of yet, there's no way that RVD is even on the same level as Mr Perfect. Curt Henning was a tremoundous talent, one of the best to ever put on a pair of wrestling boots in my opinion.