best wrestler round 4

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by shawnesty23, Aug 7, 2006.

?

best wrestler round 4

Poll closed Aug 8, 2006.
  1. The Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stone Cold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

Omega cant post in here so he told me to make this......

The Rock Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

personally i pick austin b/c he was much better in the ring than the rock

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they were both kind of stale as wrestlers, but the Rock entertained better. Mix Stone Cold with anyone and Stone Cold would have the same reaction. Kick their ass and drink beer. At least with the Rock there was some variety.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I guess I will pick Stone Cold Steve Austin because he absolutely dominated back in his time, he was the face of wrestling when I used to watch it.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

My selection has to be Stone Cold Steve Austin I think he's more entertaining, and he's a better wrestler in my mind. But it was very hard to chose between the two because they are both great.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I feel that the rock is a better entretainer and much better on the mic. I feel that they are equal in wrestling talent.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Thank you shawn for doing this for me. I voted The Rock looks like I was wring yet again. I just felt the Rock did a better job as a wrestler but, maybe not.

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

have u seen austin in wcw b/c he was a very good wrestler then. he was hurt in wwe which limited him.

8. Shabir

Shabir Guest

ok...The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin are mmy 2 favourite wrestlers of all time...but, The Rock..iv always liked him a bit more..so on this one...i'd have to go with The Rock...he is just amazing..he was really fun to watch..fans loved him..Rock gets my vote!

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Stone cold wins this round because in case of a tie I am going to pull my vote.

10. Shabir

Shabir Guest

wat the hell? how ? how did he win? its tied 3-3....damn!1