Best Wrestler of all time Stage 4 Round 2

• (5) Ric Flair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright we had a small issue, have no clue how it happened, but we have five remaining superstars. Since that's the case me and Millz talked it over and we decided to give Bret Hart a bye since he's ranked the number in this poll. IT's the only way.

Here we go.

lol @ this poll.

Stone Cold Steve Austin for sure. Maybe it's because I've grown use to Ric Flair's wrestling in the later days that it's influencing my decision. Even with that, I believe Stone Cold is the better of the two.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not as easy as it seems, a lot of people here only seen Flair in his later years and not when he was dominating the business, and same thing comes with Austin, a lot of people have only seen Austin when he was the face of the WWF.

But I for one I've seen both sides of Flair, from old tapes and such. But in my opinion Stone Cold was much better, bigger then Flair was and he gets my vote in this poll.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I picked Austin as well...its no secret I think he's the reason WCW is gone and the reason the WWE was so huge in the attitude era. I am not taking a damn thing away from Ric Flair and honestly Im surprised he got this far but I have to give the nod to Stone Cold.