Best Wrestler of all time Stage 4 Round 2

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 30, 2008.

?

Best Wrestler of all time Stage 4 Round 2

1. (4) Stone Cold Steve Austin

100.0%
  2. (5) Ric Flair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright we had a small issue, have no clue how it happened, but we have five remaining superstars. Since that's the case me and Millz talked it over and we decided to give Bret Hart a bye since he's ranked the number in this poll. IT's the only way.

Here we go.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol @ this poll.

Stone Cold Steve Austin for sure. Maybe it's because I've grown use to Ric Flair's wrestling in the later days that it's influencing my decision. Even with that, I believe Stone Cold is the better of the two.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's not as easy as it seems, a lot of people here only seen Flair in his later years and not when he was dominating the business, and same thing comes with Austin, a lot of people have only seen Austin when he was the face of the WWF.

But I for one I've seen both sides of Flair, from old tapes and such. But in my opinion Stone Cold was much better, bigger then Flair was and he gets my vote in this poll.

4. thebluesamurai

thebluesamurai Registered Member

Right, voted Stone Cold. Although Flair is a better wrestler technically, Stone Colds presence in the ring was unmatched (maybe by the Rock?)

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I picked Austin as well...its no secret I think he's the reason WCW is gone and the reason the WWE was so huge in the attitude era. I am not taking a damn thing away from Ric Flair and honestly Im surprised he got this far but I have to give the nod to Stone Cold.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I voted for Stone Cold since I didnt recognize the other guy.

7. Millz

You don't know who Ric Flair is?

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I know who the Rock is...if Ric Flair is the Rock's real name then yes I know who Ric Flair is...

If not then no.

9. Millz

Oh come on now. I bet if I polled the office and just asked the females that 75% of them would know who Ric Flair is!