Best Wrestler of all time Stage 3 Round 1

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 15, 2008.

?

Best Wrestler of all time Stage 3 Round 1

1. (1) Bret Hart

90.0%
  2. (11) Hulk Hogan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. (2) Triple H

30.0%
  4. (9) The Undertaker

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, it's time for the hardest round yet. I believe it's going to take you guys a few minutes to decide who you actually want to vote for.

This round should be intense. So here are the first four wrestlers.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

easy. Bret Hart and Triple H.

although looking at those two..... the next round is going to be...... hmm.

3. Andrea75

Andrea75 Registered Member

I do Like HHH when he was in Dx and now but I voted the UnderTaker. :)

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Hart was easy but I did have difficulty with Hunter/Taker. But I ended up going with HHH because he is that damn good :D

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I went with Bret Hart and the Undertaker on this one.

Hart over Hogan because of in ring capabilities. Both won countless world titles and were as over as you can get and some people claim Hogan put wrestling on the map but as an overall performer I'll take Bret Hart on this one.

Taker over HHH was difficult and not difficult at the same time. The Undertaker can do more in the ring for a man of his size then anybody in history. He pulled off the what is now known as the greatest gimmick of all time, he has the Wrestlemania undefeated streak, can have a good match with anyone, you dont hear him politicing in the back, and he won 6 or 7 world titles. HHH is a great wrestler, dont get me wrong, but I dont think he earned as much of his success like Taker did.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Hogan vs Hart wasn't hard at all, I believe when you compare both wrestlers Hart is better overall.

The Undertaker was very hard for me to choose though, but I went with the Undertaker for the same reasons that Millz listed. What he did in the ring, especially at his size is simply amazing. HHH is a damn good wrestler, but I have to give The Undertaker the edge on this one.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Bret Hart and The Undertaker.

I have a personal bias against Triple H because I feel he abuses his backstage powers to get what he wants, however I didn't not vote for him for that reason. I believe Bret Hart (in his prime) and The Undertaker (in his prime) were fantastic and out shined both Hogan and Triple H.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

i thought chris jericho beat undertaker in round 2

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Nope...go back to the thread and see for yourself...

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

Bret Hart and Undertaker on this one. Pretty easy for me personally