Best/Worst Moves

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jun 12, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What do you consider to be the best/worst moves used in wrestling? Even if the move is banned by a company, you can still use it. Just explain why! :eek:)

Worst:

[​IMG]

Yup, the Diving (flying) Headbutt. It consist of going to the top rope and diving off using your head as the weapon. I consider this to be the worst move. Ever. No, not because of who's doing it *wink*, but because it causes more damage to the person doing it than to the receiver. Not only that, it just flat out looks silly. I don't get it. At all. @[email protected];

Best:

(can't find picture)

The Vertebreaker. Yes, I saw this YouTube and it look great. It's banned in the WWE for the big risk it takes to use it. Picture your opponent back to back, your opponent is upside down, you're holding his arms and you drop. The opponent should lift up his head so he doesn't break his neck and *BAM*. Something like a reverse powerbomb.

Those are my two. What about you?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Worst Finisher is by far the Leg Drop by Hulk Hogan, lets be honest with you, how that finishes someone is beyond me.

I've always liked the F5 from Brock Lesnar to be honest with you, I don't know why, but I'm a big fan of his finishing move. I'm sure there's something I like more but I can't think of them right now.

3. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

BEST
    [​IMG]
    I mean come on, you know that shit hurts like hell.

WORST
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't even hurt. Just plain out disgusting.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I love the vertebreaker but I'll take the Canadian Destroyer...just to switch it up. If you've never seen Petey Williams do it I suggest you check it out.

I hated the People's Elbow but I guess it wasnt a finisher. I'll take "Heart Punch" by Crush.

5. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

The worst would be the Hogan's leg drop. It is so boring.

The best would Jushin Liger's Shooting Star press.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Worst: FU, it's lame and just as boring as the People's Elbow or the Worm. Best: Canadian Destroyer, it just looks incredible

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Ah, the Worm. That has to be Top 3. It takes like 20 seconds to set up and then he just elbows them.

I need to search for this Canadian Destroyer on the Internet. I don't think I've heard of that one, yet.

8. Merc

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Except when I mentioned it before you

and yes, this was a contest, and I won.

10. Merc

Yes you win . . . if I had been talking about the good moves people listed. I was referring to the bad ones.