Best/Worst Ending

Like the best/worst opening. Go by presentation as a whole. If this was just for songs, I'd put it on the music board.

My favorite ending is Final Fantasy: Unlimited's ending.
Simple, yet full of energy.

I don't have a least favorite ending, there are plenty I don't like (mainly the ones that don't move at all, and have a lethargic song.)

N

Nestor

Anime has openings and endings? Oh, wait, yeah. those are the things that you skip through to get at the episode.

openings and endings that are terrible? All of them. Well, except a few.

AIR had a good OP+ED.
Fate/ Stay night had a good OP+ED, but now they suck,
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi has a catchy diddy for their OP+ED, but I can't say that I like it.

I mean seriously. would you listen to the OP of 24? OC? Lost? or American idol? That's effectively what you're doing, the only difference is that it's japanese, and animated.

Nestor said:
I mean seriously. would you listen to the OP of 24? OC? Lost? or American idol? That's effectively what you're doing, the only difference is that it's japanese, and animated.
Yes, but I have no TV, or at least, no channels. Local or otherwise. I didn't watch the endings where it was just scrolling text. The biggest difference between the two, is there's something happening in an anime's ending.

And like I said, I don't like the endings where it's just text and still images (The only exception being ARIA the Animation), especiallty where the music sounds dead or half asleep. Like I said, if this was just for judging the music, it'd be in the music section, probably labeled anime songs or TV soundtracks. This is for the whole package, including the animation, which sets an anime opening or ending apart for say, American Idols. You take a Show like Who's Line, where something is happening, and I'll watch the whole thing intently.

And it's not just the japanese songs that I like, The ending of Paradise Kiss and Gankutsuou are both high on the list for me.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Best ending would be Bebop 'cause it flows smoothly. But i like Hellsing ending too, simple but sweet.

Worst would be...Full Metal Alchemist, way too boring for my tastes. And Trigun's ending makes my ears bleed!

M

mysticangel

best ending - currently i would say suzumiya haruhi has a good ending. lOve the song and the dance sequence they use is very addicting to watch -_-

worst ending - bleach - happy people

Vegito728

Registered Member
Why didn't you just make a thread about opening/ending instead of 2 topics?

S

scriver058

This topic is confusing; is it the best ending song/sequence, opening or ending of an anime? I'll just go with ending sequence. Best ending for me is a toss up between Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

I

IwiKiwI

mysticangel said:
best ending - currently i would say suzumiya haruhi has a good ending. lOve the song and the dance sequence they use is very addicting to watch -_-

worst ending - bleach - happy people
I agree with you on the worst ending.

The best op/end IMO.
Bleach- houki hoshi,arigato,hanabi and d techno life and asterix
Witch hunter robin- both
FMA - ready steady go,1 st ending,2nd ending,2nd opn and 3rd opn.
Blood+ - all 3 opns,and the 1st ending.
Fate/stay night (both)

That's about it.And I don'`t really hate opns and endings.I just forget them o_o

C

Chaos42

hated the ending of the x series it just seemed so pointless after a time

i prefer a happier ending one were every one doesn't get killed