• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Best Wii Game Yet

red_ranger

Registered Member
I think It's the Super Mario Galaxy is still the best....(for me)

Never heard about the Wii game you mentioned....

dDave

V.I.P.
I have to say Wii sports because it's the only game that I've actually played, I played Mario galaxies once at Gamestop though.

Code Lyoko is a show on Cartoon Network (or something like that) where there is a real world and a virtual world and what goes on inside the virtual world affects what goes on in the real world. It's kind of a cool idea but I didn't like the show that much because they could have done it a lot better.

Hopefully I will play some other Wii games soon...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The only Wii game I've played is Twilight Princess, and I've only played it on Gamecube. It's an amazing game. Only other games I care to play are Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
right now. Mario Galaxy

I played Mario galaxies once at Gamestop though.
ITS GALAXY

Before that. Metroid Prime 3

Before that. Rayman Raving Rabbids, Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Super Paper Mario.

There are many Wii games that are excellent, it just all depends on your opinion of a good game

Turbo

Registered Member
i'd say the best Wii game is a three way tie right now between Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, and Super Paper Mario....until the new Smash Bros. hits, then that wins by default.

Malificus

Likes snow
I love Super Paper Mario a ton, but it's Legend of Zelda for me still

Brandon77

Registered Member
I just encountered cow racing for the first time last night. Quite possibly the most interesting game I've seen in years.