Best Wide Receiver in the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL' started by micfranklin, Oct 1, 2008.

?

Best Wide Receiver?

1. Marvin Harrison (IND)

28.6%
  2. Reggie Wayne (IND)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Randy Moss (NE)

28.6%
  4. Terell Owens (DAL)

14.3%
  5. Hines Ward (PIT)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chad Johnson (CIN)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. T.J. Houshmanzadeh (CIN)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chris Chambers (SD)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Plaxico Burress (NYG)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Santana Moss (WAS)

28.6%
  1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

So, who do you all think is the best wide receiver currently playing?

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Moss or Reggie Wayne.

Chad Johnson isn't having a very good season this year...

He would be my third.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Going just of statistics thus far....

Randy Moss has been generally substandard without Brady throwing to him. Chad Johnson as usual has been playing like his mind is somewhere else.

I'm gonna go with Santana Moss. He seems like he's truly making something out of nothing in Washington. Good job thus far!

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

O I am going for overall dominance and past stats.

I think Larry Fitz has the potential to be one of the the best in another year or two.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The best wide receiver is Randy Moss. If he had a decent QB throwing to him he'd have as sick a stats as ever. I'm looking at their career as a whole and the player as a whole.

6. ItsMagick

ItsMagick Registered Member

Greg Jennings. He was good with Favre, even better with Rodgers now. He is going to be the top receiver.

7. Millz

We're talking about the best receiver in all of the NFL and we've got Santana Moss and Greg Jennings being mentioned?

Wow.

8. ItsMagick

You saw what happened to Moss once Brady went out, has he done anything? Rodgers is pretty much equivalent to a rookie and him and Jennings are doing great things, so you can't say Moss is doing bad just because he doesn't have a good quarterback. Santana Moss is the better Moss of those two right now.

9. Millz

Rodgers has been learning from Brett Favre for three years and was a first round draft pick. Matt Cassel might have been learning from Tom Brady but he was a 7th round pick and hasn't started a game this century (until this yr of course)...that's a little different in comparison.

Is Santana Moss doing better then Randy Moss right now? Yeah, but the question was who is the best receiver in the NFL. Santana Moss is certainly not. Just because he's doing good right now doesnt mean he's the better player. Look at the history.

ItsMagick likes this.
  10. ItsMagick

Yeah, I guess. I think Cassel can be good, he just has to start throwing to Moss more. Haha, that's wild how long it's been since he started a game.

Oh, oops. I thought the question meant who is the best receiver in the league currently playing right now, lol. Yeah, in that case Randy Moss is better. :p

Millz likes this.