Best ways to make extra money?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

A lot of people are making extra money in pretty creative ways. Are you doing anything to make some extra money each month, and if so, what is it?

I'm not really talking about things like having a second job at night. I'm more talking about less conventional ways to make extra money (without breaking bad of course). ;)

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Well though this would still be considered a job, people are working for Lift and Uber on their own time and schedule, it's not contracted you have to work Monday-Friday at certain times. I know several around DFW airport that are making a killing for spare cash. I would, but the DWI on my record years ago is preventing me.

I do know a lot of people during the holidays are donating plasma, that gives roughly about 50-80$ per treatment, sometimes friends I know donate roughly 2-3 times per week (have to skip a day in between due to health mandates).

~Shwa

3. Impaired

Impaired Registered Member

Meth labs are notoriously hard to set up properly.

4. Hilander

Hilander Free Spirit Staff Member V.I.P.

I use to sell Avon. Never made a lot from it but it paid for my stuff.

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I bought a hobby cnc machine called X-Carve and I make things like the image attached. I made this right after Clemson won the National Title and have almost sold enough to pay for the machine. I sell on etsy, ebay and fb. I have many more designs I am working on.
    Right now is the most incredible time in history to own a business. Just go to etsy, figure out what is selling that you could learn to do and start a business. I maxed out my credit card but it was well worth it. As everyone has figured out, I'm not the smartest guy around. If I can do it, you can.

[​IMG]