Best way to get rid of mice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Sep 2, 2010.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Help... my neighbors are filthy and leave trash in their yard. My cats are having a field day catching at least 2 or 3 a day. I've set mouse traps and they seem to get a few here and there. I've never had a problem with mice before a few weeks ago...

There still seems to be a problem with them :mad:

My cats and mouse traps are helping, but I want the mice gone 100%

They are coming through our basement and through the heating vents. Any ideas on how to get rid of them and/or make my house less appealing to them?

2. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Set your neighbors house on fire :lol:

If your cats don't eat them then get some poison and throw it into their yard. Use snap traps and glue traps. Check them every day. Call the health department on your filthy neighbor. You will never get rid of them if your neighbor has a filthy mouse house. My family was in the pest control business for 3 generations, trust me. It must be an all out assault and if they have a safe haven right next door you won't be able to stop them, you will only be able to keep them at bay.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Your cats still catch mice? Nice!

Yeah I wouldn't use poison either even if your cats don't eat them. I'd make my house and surrounding area as clean as possible so the mice won't have any business there.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Hmmm :mischievous:

A 9mm with snake shot could be fun too :lol: