Best way to fuse

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What do you think is the best way to fuse? It's really hard to say I think because the Dance only last for a certain time. I would have to say the Portera earings, but i believe if you use those then you stay as that fusion all the time, their was also the fusion that Piccolo used with Nail and Kami, which you stay together the whole time.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow...that's a hard one.

With the earings and the way Piccolo fused with Nail and Kami, you have to choose carefully. It a perminent thing and you're stuck with them forever. But there's really no chance you can de-fuse if you run low on energy.

With the dance...well that has some major flaws! The major one being the 30 min limit. The dance takes time to do and you can de-fuse if you use up too much energy too quick. The only upside is that you aren't fused forever...

My vote goes to....the earings!

3. Portora earings, they are gifts from the gods, so they are more special then the other fusions.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it's the Portera Easring are something special because they where given by the gods, but still you also have to accept the fact that you will fused forever, but sometimes you have to take that chance because you have to beat the villan.

5. If your fused forever, then you dont need to worry about defusing, Namekian fusion is permanant as well.

6. Babe_Ruth

I know but like you have to accept that you will be with that person for the rest of your life, so you have to agree with the other person like Vegeta did with Goku.

7. Well Vegeta didnt really have time to agree, lol Goku told him when Vegeta was putting on the ring.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that is true because the earth was depending on it, but I am sure Vegeta realized that was the only way to beat Buu.