• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Types of Coffee Pots

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Recently I had to buy a new pot. You would think that would be a simple thing but for me it wasn't. There are so many different brands and styles to chose from. I finally settled on a dispensing type instead of one with a glass pot. I break those things often. So much I kept a spare.lol Which that isn't the reason I decided to buy a new one. My old Black & Decker after a year of use would take spells where it temporarily wouldn't work which is very annoying when first thing in the morning I'm needing my coffee.

This is the one I finally settled on. So far I love it. The tank has a screen in it so you never get grounds in your cup and I do believe the coffee keeps its taste longer. You can also buy a water filter for the reservoir which I didn't get, probably should with my hard water but vinegar will do the trick.

What type of coffee pot do you use? Which style or brand do you think is the best?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's another type of coffee pot I looked at. I decided I would never use the pod, would be too expensive since one cup wouldn't be enough for us. However for just one person it might be a good option. A pod for one cup or a full pot when having company. Picking out the perfect pot isn't easy.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just wanted to let you know that I hate that coffee pot. I like not having a glass pot for me to break and cut myself on but the thing leaks. It gets coffee all over my counter. I have no idea where unless its around the metal plate in the bottom of the tank that holds your coffee that sits on the heating plate.

I would like to have another one in that style but I'm afraid it will leak too. Does anyone know of a brand in the style like in the original post that doesn't leak. If not guess I will be buying another one with a glass decanter.