TV Best TV Series Ever!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by leopard22, Sep 9, 2006.

1. leopard22

leopard22 Registered Member

Just as it says, what do you think was/is the best TV series ever?

With all the cable networks, no matter how young you are (or old) you can watch all the classics from the early days of TV right up to Cribs.

For me, it's a very tough choice. I think I'm going to have to go with Star Trek The Next Generation though. I'm not only into sci-fi on TV ... heck, I even watch a British soap opera that's been on since the beginning of time I guess ... but sci-fi tv genre is probably my fav.

2. Thermal

Thermal Registered Member

I'm going to have to say Battlestar Galactica (New version). Probably my favorite sci-fi show.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Futurama, it's just a flat out good show. It's a comedy, yet it's very serious and some romantic overtones. It's a very good show,a nda very well developed plot. I can't wait for the new episodes.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sitcom: King of Queens

Drama: 24

Reality: There's just so many bad ones, it's hard to pick the best of the worst. ;)

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I watch very little TV, but I have never seen a show with a better supporting cast than Sienfield. There just were no characters that I dreaded seeing. Every character was perfect. Well OK, not crazy about Pudgy, but he's the only one.