Best TNA Tag Team

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Feb 27, 2010.

?

Best Tag Team in TNA?

1. Beer Money Inc.

25.0%
  2. British Invasion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Generation Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hernandez & Matt Morgan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Motor City Machine Guns

75.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Like i mentioned in the "WWE vs TNA" thread, i think one of the advantages of TNA at the moment is a good tag team division, so who do you think is the best team in TNA right now?

Personally, i'm gonna have to go with the Motor City Machine Guns. Back when i wasn't really into TNA, i'd always try and catch any MCMG matches i could. They have amazing chemistry and they pull off some amazing moves. I'm a huge Alex Shelley fan aswell.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I went with the Machineguns, for sure. They're a favorite of mine...It's hard not to pick Beer Money, Inc., but I think the guns are much more of a unit in the ring with a lot of versatility.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I love the motor machine guns, they're an awesome team.

I really like them for their past paced moves, and there combination moves are so awesome!?!

Machine guns have no competition in my opinion, perhaps Beer Money.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah Beer Money were definitely my second choice aswell, with Generation Me a close third. Though they haven't done much in TNA yet, check out Generation Me performing as the 'Young Bucks' on the indy circuit if you haven't seen them before. some of the stuff they do is just incredible! I think they'll be big in TNA.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Generation Me so far have proven to be a tough and formiddable tag team in TNA so far.

I think Beer Money are the most over tag team at the moment, the crowd just reacts to them more and more every night.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Eventually it could be Generation Me but right now the best of the best is Beer Money.

Even though I wish Robert Roode would be a singles star that tag team is as good as it gets.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Beer Money sort of reminds you of Stone Cold with a little less edge in my opinion, with the beer drinking and the attitude and what not, and they're also awesome in the ring to boot. The skys the limit for them I guess.

What are your thoughts on Hernandez and Matt Morgan at the moment guys? I think they're pretty good together, and they're solid, but they don't look right...I dunno how to explain it lol.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a fan of both Hernandez and Morgan but together they are just okay.

I think the sky is the limit for Matt Morgan. I'd have him go singles.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah most definitely, Morgan on his own is pretty awesome. I'm hoping one day he gets the TNA title...doesn't seem to likely at the moment, but there's no ruling him out I guess.

I guess they go well together as a Tag team unit, they certainly know how to feed off of each other when it comes to team move sets.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think they make a pretty good team, pure power duo. It looks like the team might be splitting in recent weeks though, and i can see Morgan getting a good push as a singles star.

I think Beer Money'll be winning the titles at Destination X which is great, they're a brilliant tag team. Hopefully if they do win they good a good run with the titles but i'd love to see them go to MCMG whenever their run ends. I can't believe MCMG haven't ever held the tag titles during their time in TNA! It's ridiculous.