• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best time to shower?

Best time to shower?

• Morning

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
What is the best time of day to shower in your opinion? How did you get into the routine you're in, and why do you like doing it that way?

During the work week, I typically stick to night showers. I'm a zombie in the morning, and if I try to squeeze in a quick shower before going to the office I'm usually regretting it and rushing through it. I like that a nighttime shower makes you feel clean and relaxed for bed, as well. I get much better sleep this way than if I'm feeling gross, regardless of whether the day was very active or not.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was pretty split on morning and night, but gave the slight edge to morning. I hate mornings, so a shower is really the only thing that gets me up and going.

What kinda animal showers in the afternoon? Maybe after a little afternoon delight? Haha.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anytime you need one is a good time but I usually do it at night.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Get it ready the night before that way all you have to do is push the button or set the timer. I would need a cup before I could even take a shower.lol

thealigator

Registered Member
Morning all the way for me. It wakes me up and I feel fresh, I couldn't imagine going into work without a shower before hand. There are times on the weekend if I do not need to be anywhere I may not shower but if I need to go out anywhere even if it is just for shopping I will have one. I don't feel right otherwise.