Best thing you've ever seen....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is the best thing you've ever seen in a game. It can't be nice dunk or a nice buzzer beater or nice cross over, it has to be something that you never thing would happen

I have to choices when Reggie Miller scores like score eight points in 16.4 seconds in the Eastern Conference semi-finals leading them to victory

Or when Tracy scored nine points in 35 seconds to beat the Spurs.

Those two things are just amazing.

F

fatboy

there is 2. Reggie miller cracks Jordan in the nose, and Charles Barkley chases Isaiah thomas around the court. when Isaiah falls to the ground a balls up Charles stands over him telling him who knows what.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I remember that fight between Miller and Jordan it wasn't pretty meaning not a lot happened. I also liked the Charles Barkely one he's very funny.

F

fatboy

another good thing is when rick fox and doug christie got into it. that was priceless i think it was shaq that snuck around and went behind the bleachers or something to come out where doug christie was exiting the court. that was nice too.

R

RajaB

Vince Carter said:
What is the best thing you've ever seen in a game. It can't be nice dunk or a nice buzzer beater or nice cross over, it has to be something that you never thing would happen

I have to choices when Reggie Miller scores like score eight points in 16.4 seconds in the Eastern Conference semi-finals leading them to victory

Or when Tracy scored nine points in 35 seconds to beat the Spurs.

Those two things are just amazing.
he scored 12 points