• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best thing you've ever seen....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is the best thing you've ever seen in a game. It can't be nice dunk or a nice buzzer beater or nice cross over, it has to be something that you never thing would happen

I have to choices when Reggie Miller scores like score eight points in 16.4 seconds in the Eastern Conference semi-finals leading them to victory

Or when Tracy scored nine points in 35 seconds to beat the Spurs.

Those two things are just amazing.

F

fatboy

there is 2. Reggie miller cracks Jordan in the nose, and Charles Barkley chases Isaiah thomas around the court. when Isaiah falls to the ground a balls up Charles stands over him telling him who knows what.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I remember that fight between Miller and Jordan it wasn't pretty meaning not a lot happened. I also liked the Charles Barkely one he's very funny.

F

fatboy

another good thing is when rick fox and doug christie got into it. that was priceless i think it was shaq that snuck around and went behind the bleachers or something to come out where doug christie was exiting the court. that was nice too.

G

Godfather

Shaq breaking the backboard down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

RajaB

Vince Carter said:
What is the best thing you've ever seen in a game. It can't be nice dunk or a nice buzzer beater or nice cross over, it has to be something that you never thing would happen

I have to choices when Reggie Miller scores like score eight points in 16.4 seconds in the Eastern Conference semi-finals leading them to victory

Or when Tracy scored nine points in 35 seconds to beat the Spurs.

Those two things are just amazing.
he scored 12 points