• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Thanksgiving Food

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Probably my mom's stuffing. It's unlike anyone else's that I've ever had. So freaking yummy.

She used to make it throughout the year when I lived with her as well.
I did make it a few times myself after moving out, but since I haven't really entertained a holiday since my divorce, I am way out of practice.

Hunni

Registered Member
Fore me, Thanksgiving is the best time of the year. I get to cook for my entire family, Turkey, Ham, Duck, Chitterlings, Ribs, Stuff Blue Fish, Collard Green, String Beans, Mac & Cheese, Corn Bread Stuffing, Gravy, Wild Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Potato Salad, Meat Balls, Bake and Fried Chicken, Sea Food Salad, Pie and Cake. mmmmmmmmmm good. Then after that I take a week vacation lol lol

surefire

Registered Member
I agree that Thanksgiving is the best time of the year. I love turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. But what I find my self always looking forward to is my mom's Spanish rice. It's weird but we still make and eat it anyway. Another interesting thing to note is that this year, we tried White Castle stuffing. I have to say, it was awesome! :)