Best TCG Trades

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Turbo, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

What's the best trade you've made in your "career" in the world of TCG's?

I've had a few in my years of playing Yugioh, but one that always stands out is when i traded a Dark Mirror Force for a 1st edition PSV Call of the Haunted a few summers ago.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

aahhh....back in the day....

My Chaos Emperor Dragon for

1st ed. Fiber Jar
    1sr ed. Dark HOle
    1/e Archlord Zerato
    1/e Levia Dragon - daedalus
    2 Strike Ninjas, one 1/e , one not
    1/e Gear Folem the moving fortress
    Sanctuary in te sky
    BPT Dark Magician (I think)

3. bmxbunnie17

bmxbunnie17 Guest

3x Rare nimble

for
    $20
    TP8 Magic Arm sheild
    Chimeratech Overload Dragon
    Zaborg The The Thunder Monarch

this was at SJC Boston

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

PSV Jinzo for TP(2? I forget) Morphing Jar.

5. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

How about a Gaia the Dragon Knight secret rare for a Injection Fairy Lily secret rare?

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I traded 4 rares(Forget which but they were horrible) for a Mirror Force. That was back when Magicians Force just came out.

7. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

This doesn't count as a trade I don't think, but it's close enough

My Mirror Force(was stolen..not traded) to this one kid I knew...for the rest of his cards(tons of supers/rares/ultras/secrets)

I say this because, when he stole it, I found out, and took his cards in front of his face and he did nothing. I consider that a fair trade. :)

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

more than a fair trade...hell my brother had a card stolen and him and his boys knew who did it; found him, jacked his deck for the stolen card and divided the deck amungst themselves.

9. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Ah yes, that has been done too. Always good to have boys with ya when stupid people strike.

And people say nerds and little kids play yugioh only, bullshit, I like to consider myself Mafia-esque, when it comes to trading and collecting yugioh. :)

Steal my shit and I will cement your feet and throw you in the river...metaphorically speaking of course.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

it's sad that people gotta resort to stealing "pieces of cardboard" that we have put values on based on use and rarity; hence the mafia attitudes by many who play the game.

back to the topic....at the POTD prerelease i traded my Widespread Ruin for a SR Decree (DB2) and an ULT Mystic Swordsman LV2.