Best TCG Trades

Turbo

Registered Member
What's the best trade you've made in your "career" in the world of TCG's?

I've had a few in my years of playing Yugioh, but one that always stands out is when i traded a Dark Mirror Force for a 1st edition PSV Call of the Haunted a few summers ago.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
aahhh....back in the day....

My Chaos Emperor Dragon for

1st ed. Fiber Jar
1sr ed. Dark HOle
1/e Archlord Zerato
1/e Levia Dragon - daedalus
2 Strike Ninjas, one 1/e , one not
1/e Gear Folem the moving fortress
Sanctuary in te sky
BPT Dark Magician (I think)

B

bmxbunnie17

3x Rare nimble

for
$20
TP8 Magic Arm sheild
Chimeratech Overload Dragon
Zaborg The The Thunder Monarch

this was at SJC Boston

Vegito728

Registered Member
I traded 4 rares(Forget which but they were horrible) for a Mirror Force. That was back when Magicians Force just came out.

This doesn't count as a trade I don't think, but it's close enough

My Mirror Force(was stolen..not traded) to this one kid I knew...for the rest of his cards(tons of supers/rares/ultras/secrets)

I say this because, when he stole it, I found out, and took his cards in front of his face and he did nothing. I consider that a fair trade. :)

Turbo

Registered Member
This doesn't count as a trade I don't think, but it's close enough

My Mirror Force(was stolen..not traded) to this one kid I knew...for the rest of his cards(tons of supers/rares/ultras/secrets)

I say this because, when he stole it, I found out, and took his cards in front of his face and he did nothing. I consider that a fair trade. :)
more than a fair trade...hell my brother had a card stolen and him and his boys knew who did it; found him, jacked his deck for the stolen card and divided the deck amungst themselves.

Ah yes, that has been done too. Always good to have boys with ya when stupid people strike.

And people say nerds and little kids play yugioh only, bullshit, I like to consider myself Mafia-esque, when it comes to trading and collecting yugioh. :)

Steal my shit and I will cement your feet and throw you in the river...metaphorically speaking of course.

Turbo

Registered Member
it's sad that people gotta resort to stealing "pieces of cardboard" that we have put values on based on use and rarity; hence the mafia attitudes by many who play the game.

back to the topic....at the POTD prerelease i traded my Widespread Ruin for a SR Decree (DB2) and an ULT Mystic Swordsman LV2.