• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best tag team of all-time

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is the best tag team of all-time ( you cannot choose Big Show and Kane because they havn't been a tag team for a long time) I would have to say the Dudley Boys because they have great chemistry and they one the WWE WCW and EWC tag team championships, no other tag team as done that. Their where very entertaining as well especially when they said get the tables.

L

Light Angel Omega

well my fav tags were edge and christian and jeff and mat hardy

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like LoD and Kane and RVD. They were both very good imo.

C

Crimson

Best I would go with the Dudley's as well.

Favorite I would go with Rock and Mankind (Rock and Sock Connection was hilarious). Dispite they didnt last long, they seemed to have good chemistry and did well tagging together.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the funniest tag team where the rock and sock connection they where always joking around , but when they where fighting they where serious and they kicked ass.

C

Crimson

They were very funny. Their backstage anticks (sp?) were very funny I found myself laughing a lot.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea their material was gold. Other good tag teams include Bret Hart and Owen Hart they had awesome chemistry obviously cause they were brothers and they won the title many times.

S

+ShowsToppeR+

in no particular order (somewhat close tho):
-THE ROCKERS
-NEW AGE OUTLAWS
-AMERICA'S MOST WANTED
-OWEN HART & BRITISH BULLDOG
-HART FOUNDATION (BRET & ANVIL)
themz is the best

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot about the New Age outlawz. I agree they were pretty sick. Anvil and Bret was a pretty good team but I think that Own and Bret was better...The Rockers were not bad, what I liked about them is that they were really sycronize. And is America's Most Wanted team from TNA

S

+ShowsToppeR+

Vince Carter said:
I forgot about the New Age outlawz. I agree they were pretty sick. Anvil and Bret was a pretty good team but I think that Own and Bret was better...The Rockers were not bad, what I liked about them is that they were really sycronize. And is America's Most Wanted team from TNA
yeah AMW are the current TNA tag champs; WILDCAT Chris Harris (CHAINZ ov D.O.A. in WWE circa 1997) and THE TENNESSEE COWBOY James Storm