• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Submission

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your best submission and why? Mine as to be the sharp shooter, it's very effective and very hard to reverse it, and also when someone puts you in it, it's really hard to stay in that move without tapping out right away.

The best at doing the sharpshooter is obviously Bret Hart just wanted to add that.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say the crippler crossface. It looks like it hurts and is hard to get out of. I love the Chris Benoit can get it on someone so fast.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I tried to do it on my brother once but couldn't achieve it but I am sure it only hurts your shoulder, but the sharp shooter hurts your back which I believe is the most sensitive part of your body.

C

Crimson

The Figure Four is crazy yo...I put it on my friends and they are usually in a lot of pain because I know how to do it right (its not that hard tho.)

The STF looks like a very effective submission if done right, but I have really tried to do it.

Does anyone remember the "Trailer Hitch" by Jamie Noble way back when...deadly move but I forgot how to do it :(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea that was a crazy submission aswell. The new submission by John Cena looks like it would kill. He did on Triple H at Wrestlemania 22 and HHH is knee was twisted so awkwardly I am sure it killed him. Another submission was good was the reverse Figure Four that Edge did, that must of killed.

C

Crimson

The STFU is really a modified STF although I dont know the difference. That reverse Figure Four of Edge was that sick stuff...lol

S

+ShowsToppeR+

-Sharpshooter
-Inverted STF
-Dragon Sleeper

those rock

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was sick stuff. Dragon Sleeper made by The ultimo Dragon was simply insane move.  Another good move is the ankle lock by Kurt Angle.  I dont know why everytime he does he doesn't lock it up properly...what I mean by that everytime he goes to the floor when he performs the ankle lock, no one can get out of it.

W

wweman101

I think the sharpshooter is a great submission it looks like it hurts like hell. Also because it can cause a great deal of damage.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt it can create a whole lot of damage. There's hardly anyone who kicked out of it so that means it was a very affective submission which equals it to be the best lol.