Xbox Brand best Sport game for Xbox

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What  is your favorite sport game?  Mine is NBA Live 2006, it's really good, and every year they improve that game really impress with it.  can;t wait till NBA Live 2007.

SOAD2k8 - considering that this IS a Xbox forum, I think that it was necessary to make sure that the discussion sticks with Xbox games

2. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

Fight Night Round 3 for the XB360. The graphics are flat out amazing and all the physics are perfect! As far as the original Xbox goes, I'd have to go with Blitz: The League. I've always liked the old Blitz games, and this one is by far the best one out of all the Blitz games. Very fun!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's why I posted in x-box forums, didnt think I had to say which is your best sports game on x-box, cause we are in the x-box forums, I didnt mean which sports game do you prefer in Playstaion 2. Anyways, I guess it's fine. I never tried Fight Night 3 but I tried the first one and I liked it a lot.

4. KillaKidd

KillaKidd Guest

madden 06 is nice..... :D

5. Smoke

Smoke Guest

NBA 2K6 or Tiger Woods PGA Tour

6. Will NBA live 2007 be on regular Xbox as well as XB360?

7. Revan

Revan Guest

NHL 2006 My favorite cuz of the awesome action and great online play (Even though EA servers are pretty hurting)

8. Lebron James

Lebron James Guest

NBA Live '06 for the 360...