• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Best Sonic for Genesis

thelastrealhero

number 3 cause i like knuckles he kicks ass plus i think that it was one of the better ones

Malificus

Likes snow
Sonic and Knuckles was my favorite as well

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Sonic and Knuckles was my favorite. Just the main reason that you could play as knuckles.

Malificus

Likes snow
I liked it for how it combined with other cartridges O:

I did also like Sonic 3D blast a lot too.

dDave

V.I.P.
I liked Sonic 1 and 2 for the genesis, I definitely played the first one a lot more than the second one and I definitely liked the zones a lot more than the second one but the second one did have racing mode so it's a close race but sonic the hedgehog 1 wins for me.

Darksyde

Registered Member
I liked Sonic 2 as well. But I still enjoy 1. I still remember day 1 when I got genesis and 1st put in Sonic. It was so fast my head was spinning. lol

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah at first the game seems so fast paced but now it seems very slow because of the way that games are designed now, sometimes it feels good to just be able to sit down and play some sonic because compared to the games today it isn't complicated at all and it's easy to play. The first Sonic actually had a code that you could use to skip levels and go on to where you left off (though I doubt a lot of people actually knew about it) but it's too bad that they didn't add it to the Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube because it really came in handy.

dDave

V.I.P.
are you thinking of the correct code? I have tried tons of times and can never get it to work. are you thinking of up-down-left-right-A-START for sonic the hedgehog 1? or are you thinking of a different game or possibly a different code that does the same thing?