• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Best Sonic for Genesis

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yes I do and it's worth it..:nod: All the classic games you know and love, with loads of mini games and extras...If you love sonic you will have to go and get this one...:D
BTW rent it first and see what you think..:D

I concur. I've had it for a while and it's great to relive all the old Sonic classics. If you're a fan of any of the old games, it's definitely worth getting.
By the way, it's Sonic Spinball, not Pinball. ;)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have Spinball on Genesis. That's one of my favorite Sonic games, to tell the truth. The Mega Collection is pretty cool, I'm not too sure what games are in it, but a friend of mine got it for $20 not too long ago, I belive it's a Player's Choice game.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think it was $20 when it came out. What's the point of making it Player's Choice if they're not going to lower the price? It should be $10 now.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
actually Mega Collection started out at 29.99 (I know, bought it first day released) and it was really my first foray into the Sonic games. Gems Collection also released at 30 I believe

I still haven't gotten Gems Collection. I'm not that interested in it anymore. If I were to get it, it would just be for Sonic CD and Vectorman 2. I would probably be done with it after I beat both of those.

Absolute

Registered Member
Sonic 2 for sure. was a really fun co-op experience. I always thought tails was a little girly squirl... note a male.

MegaMike

Registered Member
Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favorite of the series. It has so much more content than 1 and 2. You can play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Sonic and Tails together. And the game is 14 levels long (as Sonic). It still takes me a few hours to play straight through, which is saying a lot for a Sonic game.