• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best snowboard brand?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will be getting a snowboard soon and want to get some advice on what the best boards are. I don't need pro, but I also don't want something that's gonna break on me.

I run duck style, so I'd prefer to get a board that is somewhat symmetrical, since I tend to ride left OR right foot forward.

I am left foot dominant though, so I'd put that on the front of the board when it came to actual binding positions.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
There are a lot of different snowboard brands, some definitely of better quality than others. What board u want depends on what u are most likely to be using it for. For alpine (just going down the hills and trails), Burton and Ride are the best brands u can get, although Burton is known to be the most expensive snowboard brand at times.

If you plan to do a little more freestyling, than by going online u can find numbers of boards more built for this than alpine. I personally don't use freestyle boards, so I can't really say which brand u can depend on, but typically, catalogs and websites advertise the best names up front, should give u some clue as to whats good and what's not.

Awesome job with the site bro, really turned out great. I'll be spending a lot of time here... :nod: