Best smart phone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by pro2A, Aug 8, 2010.

?

Which is the best smart phone?

1. iPhone

60.0%
  2. Droid

20.0%
  3. Blackberry

20.0%
  1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Basically I think it comes down to 3 main ones. The iPhone, Droid and Blackberry. Which of these do you think is best and why?

Personally I'm going to say the iPhone. I believe the iPhone revolutionized the smart phone to a whole new level. It gave cell phone manufacturers something to work towards in a new era of cell phones.

2. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

What you said is true, but the Android has better features than the iOS.

3. yanran

yanran New Member

Really? While I think the Android is better than iOS!!

4. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

This seems to be a popular theme lately. I love my iphone but I haven't spent any great deal of time using either of the other options so I can't really vote. I'm gonna call it now, this thread may fall into the fires of fan rage.

5. Raos

Raos Registered Member

Of the 3 I have only owned the iPhone. I had the original and now I have the iP4. I think the iPhone is amazing and I would have to search hard to find something bad to say about it.

My father has a blackberry and hates it.

My aunt has a Droid and hates it. She used to have an iPhone and liked it much more.

If you are someone who likes how Apple does business (only being able to use apps they approve, not being able to tweak the system to your hearts content, etc) then the iPhone rocks. If you hates those sorts of restrictions then you will probably hate the iPhone and be better off with a Droid.