• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Shooters in the NBA

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I'm watching the Warriors and OKC play right now and both have excellent shooters, including Curry and Klay. So, who do you think the best 3 point shooters are in the league? Not overall shooter or scorer, just 3 point shooting. My list:

1. Kyle Korver (108 straight games with at least one 3 point FG. Crazy.)
2. Stephen Curry
3. Steve Novak
4. Klay Thompson
5. Danny Green

Some other very good 3 point shooters: Ray Allen(top 2 all time but right now, he's up there in age and not as good as some of the others), Kevin Durant, Chandler Parsons, Chris Copeland, Kevin Love, Kevin Martin and Bradley Beal.

JCZiggles

Stephen Curry I think he's dirty from everywhere and his stroke is beautiful he's off to a better start then Ray Allen was tho.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
JCZiggles said:
Stephen Curry I think he's dirty from everywhere and his stroke is beautiful he's off to a better start then Ray Allen was tho.
Is it bad all I read here was "dirty from everywhere" and "his stroke is beautiful"?

blpratt1982

I think the Warriors have the 2 best 3 point shooters in the league with Curry and Thompson. Kyle Korver is another great one. You can't deny someone who has went over a 100 games in a row with a made 3 pointer.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I wouldn't be shocked. Honestly, at the moment, the Thunder, Spurs, Trail Blazers, and Clippers are better. I could see them beating the Clippers and Blazers but not the Thunder or Spurs. If you can take Curry and Thompson out of the game offensively, the Warriors can struggle as a whole as we saw last season. The Rockets are better too. Many talk about how good the Warriors' offense is but they arent even in the top 5 in scoring. The Blazers lead the league in scoring. The Rockets are 3rd, OKC 4th, Clippers 5th, Spurs 6th, and Suns 7th. Warriors are 9th. So not exactly the best offense in the NBA and very reliant on Curry. If you take him and Thompson out of the game, they struggle.