• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Shooter Ever?

Who is the best shooter ever?

• Mark Price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Allen

• Other

• Total voters

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Who do you guys think is the best shooter to play the game of basketball is?

Reactions: Van

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is very hard to answer because there's been so many great shooters in the history of the NBA, but I have to go with Larry Legend, the guy could hit a shot from anywhere from the court with his eyes close.

I'll always remember when he was at a 3pt competetion for the all star game and he went into the locker room to see the other participants and he yelled out so who's finishing second, thats how much confidence he had, by the way he won that competetion by a huge margin. He's a great shooter and the best of all time in my opinion.

FBrown89

Registered Member
Once again, wouldn't let me vote, but Reggie Miller. Was my favorite player and I haven't watched the NBA since he retired.

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
Larry bird is hands down the best shooter of all time.