• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

SEGA Best Saturn Titles

compudoc

Registered Member
I wish the Saturn would have had more staying power. I loved that system. My vote for best Saturn titles are:
Panzer Dragoon
Nights
Castlevania Symphony

Anyone else own one?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still have mine, and still play Nights from time to time. It's actually my favorite platform game ever. I would love to see the Sonic Team create another one for next gen systems.

I also thought the Jurassic Park Lost World game was pretty fun. It had good music too and some insanely hard levels. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nights and the orignal Resident Evil are my favorites for Saturn.

Wrecked

Registered Member
fav games for the saturn were:

X-Men vs Street Fighter [ import - came with a RAM cart that got rid of the loading times {=D ]
Dragon Force
Shining the Holy Ark
Shining Force 3
Guardian Heroes [ need to chuck that on ebay ]
Resident Evil

and a game i haven't gotten to play but hope someday i will
Panzer Dragoon Saga

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I liked playing Virtua Cop with the controllers. I remember playing that and Vectorman on my friends Sega Saturn.

compudoc

Registered Member
Thanks Wrecked! I had totally forgotten about Shining force. Gee, that game brings back memories!!

dDave

V.I.P.
I played Nights but some of the levels are ridiculously hard.
I kind of remember The Lost World. The hardest parts were the levels that you had to run from the T'Rex