Movies Best Rocky movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 2, 2008.

?

Best Rocky movie?

1. Rocky

25.0%
  2. Rocky 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rocky 3

25.0%
  4. Rocky 4

50.0%
  5. Rocky 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rocky 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Once again I stole Cons idea from his Best Die Hard movies. So here we go again what is your favorite Rocky movie and why? Please vote and tell me why you selected that answer.

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

By far my favorite Rocky movie is Rocky 4 even though the other ones are really enjoyable to watch also. But there's something about the training and the final fight just gets me so excited that I cant get enough of it. I've watched that movie atleast 20 rimes and the final fight/training atleast 35 times. I know a lot of people have been dissing the Rocky series because how bad of an actor Stallone is or how badly scripted the last 5 movies are but no one can deny that these movies just pumps you up no matter in what state of mind you're in

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Rocky 4. The one where he fights that Russian guy. It had a good build-up and was a pretty good movie.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

Rocky 1

very well written, great story

rocky 6 was the worst cuz it was just a rocky 1 rip off

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Rocky 1 was an amazing movie. The script was really wll written and I was schocked to hear that stallone wrote and driected the movie..won best picture. Rocky 6 was pretty good in my opinion. It was similar to the first one. He only did it because he hated the way Rocky 5 was made and he wanted to redeem himself for it.