Best returns

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Overtime, almost every wrestler either takes time off to either recuperate from an injury or to go to another company. However, most eventually returns. What has been some of your favorite returns?

Here's a few that I've enjoyed:

The Rock's numerous returns (Whether one time appearances or full time) have always been entertaining and a breath of fresh air.

Shawn Michaels 2002 Return

Kane's return back in 2000 when he came out and owned the McMahon-Helmsley faction was great. I was a mark back then and I loved seeing him own every one of them with chokeslams.

Obviously more to come...

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

My memory is a little foggy, but when Stone Cold came back from neck surgery would rate right at the top of my returns. That was a long 9 months and it was great to have my favorite wrestler back.

I agree, The Rock returning was always entertaining.

Triple H coming back from injury was great too. Although I stopped watching shortly after, so it doesn't rank at the top.

Those were the main ones I can remember. I feel so out of the loop. Haha.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Undertakers return at Judgement Day 2000 I think? As the biker which was awesome and then his return at Wrestlemania 20 as the Deadman with Paul Bearer in tow.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

^

Agreed with the Undertaker at WM and biker taker as well.

John Cenas return at the 2008 Royal Rumble was another good one.

The Rocks return in 2001 after making his movie, to join whichever side during the alliance storyline, and well The Rock returning was always entertaining.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The Judgment Day return was fucking awesome. The haunting music and then BOOM rock music and Taker on a goddamn motorcycle and a nasty look on his face. You knew the McMahons and DX were fucked. You just knew it.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Chris Jericho in 2007 and John Cena in 2008 are two that stick out to me right away.