• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Best Puzzle game:

Absolute

Registered Member
Best Puzzle game for the SNES?

1. Tetris Attack

This game was really addictive once you got the hang of it... it takes a lot to master it, by joining combos and all that.

2. Rampart

Fun times with this classic Puzzle/Strategy game. I still can't believe there hasn't been a sequel to this game.. there's so much they could do with the systems these days. The "armies" that take over wouldn't be poor animated blocks of moving red stuff.

Julie

Registered Member
Absolute said:
1. Tetris Attack

This game was really addictive once you got the hang of it... it takes a lot to master it, by joining combos and all that.
Yep, when we first got this one I didn't bother reading the instructions & tried playing it like regular Tetris...now I make him eat my dust!:lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Old thread but my favorite would have been the Kirby based "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine" port. It was originally for the Sega Genesis and was ported to SNES and the characters were replaced with Kirby characters. I prefer it on Genesis though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Wasn't Dr. Mario on SNES? If so, that one gets my vote.