Best President?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know if this belongs here or not but if it doesn't then move in general discussions. I was wondering who was the best President of the United States, the one who did the most for the United States, what I mean is the one that really help the country? now I cant really answer myself because I dont like in the States, but from what I've heard Ronald Reagan did a very good job.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

Ronald Ragen...he did things everyone thought were impossible.

Washington is also like the best but he was the first so its kinda hard to use him. But he was offered to be a king and turned it down and set the standard for all the rest of presidents

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah he was the first President and I studied him a bit and I think he did a lot of good things, but I agree on what you're saying Blur Reagan did these that no one though was possible, which is why I personally think he's the best. Even though like I said I dont live in the States. but we still study Presidents.

4. Reagan was a dumbass, he just pushed our debt into what it is now, well not what, but he got it on the way, so now we'll be a third world country eventually.

5. Babe_Ruth

Well then who do you think did the best job Piccolo, you really didnt answer the question that I was asking you just told us you didnt like Reagan.

6. FDR, helped pull us out of the depression, got the country on a roll, and helped us achieve Super Power status.

7. Babe_Ruth

I was wondering if FDR was Franklin Roosevelt, and I was wondering if you thought if JFK wass a good President.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

JFK had that whole bay of pigs thing....he shoulda not gone thru with it even tho it was ike's idea...so i dont think he is at the top of the list

9. Nestor

Nestor Guest

Ah, yes. He resolved to get the nation out of the depression by creating what's now known as the "alphabet soup agencies" and set it up that everyone had a job and everyone was paid for their job fairly. He was lauded for this. It also, unfortunately, led to the expansion and intrusion of the government's power into state-run facilities and was the fertile ground for the current bloated power structure we see today.

Good intentions, bad results.

JFK was awesome, IMHO. He had a few problems, but he was a progressive thinker, as opposed to current presidents. As far back as Jimmy Carter, the string of presidents has been more along the lines of simply maintaining the status quo. With JFK, we went to the moon. No other progressive or forward-thinking ideaologies or applications have been undertaken by the government since then; everything else has been geared towards international activities, arms production and military actions.

10. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Ronald Reagan was the best president, it was a shame that he died

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.