Best player today?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of players that stepped up this year, and there's a handful of players that could be considered the best in the league. In your opinion who do you believe is the best?

It's very hard to choose, like I said there's a handful of players that could be considered the best. I believe that they can be a bad answer.

So it's hard to go against Pujols, he hits for average and power, and he's been playing with an injury all season.

So my pick is Hanley Ramirez, the guy hits for power, average, steals bases and drive in runs. I believe if he played on a team that has more talent, then he would drive in more runs. He's still very young and he's only going to get better. So Ramirez is the best player today in my opinion.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
BR, honestly, I can't pick out a best among the current baseball greats. A-Rod, Pujols, Sabathia, Jeter, and so on are all amazing players. There's so many hall of famers in baseball right now that I really can't choose one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's very hard to choose, and to be honest with you, I could easily change my pick in a week, but as of right now I believe that Ramirez is the best player in the Major Leagues. With A-Rod being a close second.