• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best player on the San Jose Sharks?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Simple question. Who you guys think is the best player on their current roster?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a tough one because they have so many talented players, but I have to say it's Joe Thornton.

Yes, he only has six goals, but he's not about scoring goals as you should know if you've followed his career. He has a told of forty-seven assists which gives him a total of fifty-three points. Joe loves to set up teammates, he's notorious in the league for it, and it's been like that four years. In my opinion, he's one of the best set-up man in the NHL.

He's only thirty-four years old and he's almost at 1200 career points which is crazy.

Logan Couture is probably their second best player.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Joe Thornton and I don't think it's all that close. Don't get me wrong, i do appreciate Logan Couture's talents...rising star in the nhl. Joe's lack of playoff success kinda doesn't give him the credit he deserves but he's been one of the most dominant hockey players of my generation. He has an eye for the game and will go down as one of the greatest big man passers.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Joe only has 5 goals. He's in the top 10 scoring.
Ovechkin leads the league in goals. He is not in the top 10 scoring.

Need I say more?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I like all the love for Thornton and I agree, but I'd put Pavelski in the #2 spot. Just really like how that guy plays.