Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

kb4eva08

what do you guys think???
i personally think its Kobe Bryant

K

kb8

well at least this forums knows whos the best. king kobe. all the way.
but i woulda put kg in this thread over steve nash and i allso woulda added melo

M

mattdavies_03

I voted Lebron because he is easily the best player in the league. Kobe may be the best scorer, but thats because he takes 30 shots a game, and doesnt make his teammates better. The Cavs won 50 games this season, and IMO Kobe has a better team than Lebron. If Kobe took less shots, and got more assists, maybe the team would win more games.

i woulda put kg in this thread over steve nash and i allso woulda added melo
KG over the MVP? Melo one of the best players in the league? Not IMO

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well we already have a topic of who's the best player in the league today, but since we have a lot of new members, I'll let it open. I believe it's LEBron James, just because wha he does, he can score rebound and dish the ball very well. I agree with you Davies Kobe might be the best scorer but he's not the best overall player. Also you got to remember LeBron is only 21, imagine when he reachs is prime. I know where not talking about who'll be the best player in 5 years, I am just saying imagine. Also LeBron led is team further then Kobe in the playoffs.

K

kb8

i think melo has it over lebron. i wouldnt even put lebron in the same sentance as kobe. that would be rude to kobe. lebron has a more experienced team than kobe and wen it comes to winning games thats wat u need. most of kobes team rnt over 25 yrs old. kobe has turned and carried his team from 34 wins to wateva they god this yr 48 i think. imo thats way more of an effort than wat lebron put in. and if kg was in this thread hed go above lebron to. but its rude to compair lebron to kobe at this time wen lebron has nuthin to speak for his game. kobe has done everything. lebron hasnt done nuthin yet. no rings no dunk comps no scoring titles. so really wen lebron does these things then ull know hes a good player.

F

Forbidden

Career wise its obviously Kobe.. he has a lot more years of experience than Lebron. As for this season, I think Bryant did a little bit better but him and Lebron both did good.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think Tim Duncan is the closest to what I think is the best. Almost the only time you can stop him is by doubling him or else he'd just turn around and make a layup on you.

T

T-Bag

kb8 said:
i think melo has it over lebron. i wouldnt even put lebron in the same sentance as kobe. that would be rude to kobe. lebron has a more experienced team than kobe and wen it comes to winning games thats wat u need. most of kobes team rnt over 25 yrs old. kobe has turned and carried his team from 34 wins to wateva they god this yr 48 i think. imo thats way more of an effort than wat lebron put in. and if kg was in this thread hed go above lebron to. but its rude to compair lebron to kobe at this time wen lebron has nuthin to speak for his game. kobe has done everything. lebron hasnt done nuthin yet. no rings no dunk comps no scoring titles. so really wen lebron does these things then ull know hes a good player.
Robert Horry has more rings than a lot of other players so he's better than them? Jason Richardson has 2 dunk titles while Kobe has 1,J-Rich is better?
Melo over LeBron? Dude,send me whatever you're smoking cause it sure is strong.

F

Fanos

hey guys , how can KG not be listed in that list? :mad:
He is the most efficient guy in the league, for God's sake.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I don't agree that you can't put Kobe and Lebron in the same sentence because that would not make sence, were not talking who had the best career so far, were talking about who's the best player. I think Melo is a very good player, but he's not better then LeBron, and I also agree that KG is one of the best players in the NBA as well.