• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best place to find DIY ideas

Keri35

Registered Member
I'm looking to build a bathroom vanity but I want to make it myself. Anyone have any great websites or ideas on where I can find these ideas?

I want it to look old/antique.

Interis

Registered Member
A quick search on Google images is usually enough for me. I did it to help me design my new bedroom. If you need more, I agree with Jeanie that Pinterest is heaven. Most of Google's top results are from Pinterest. Some other social networks like Instagram or Tumblr usually have awesome images as well.

Pepper

Registered Member
I agree with Jeanie. Pinterest is by far my favorite go-to place to find ideas for almost everything related to hand-made stuff. There are so many things to choose from there!

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I'm looking to build a bathroom vanity but I want to make it myself. Anyone have any great websites or ideas on where I can find these ideas?

I want it to look old/antique.
I have to agree with others above, Pinterest. When I want to craft or make something, I do a search on Pinterest and then scroll until I find exactly what I want. The pin will link to the actual article and away I go.