• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Best Pc Game?

SOADfan

Ok so your all into pc gaming... what your favorite PC game? I'm thinking of buying something, probably a FPS but I dont want something short. I can beat games pretty fast and am yet to be impressed by a game except the N64's Goldeneye

renault

i have more favorite game: football menager, stronghold,need for speed, and counter strike:lol:

Vitalrampage

Well...

i Hav many favs, particularly total annhilation and supreme commander,battlefield(the series),dawn of war, and quite a few others

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Well...

My vote goes for Battlefield 2142 right now. Half-Life 2 with Counter-Strike: Source is also a very good way to go.

oummay

Ok so your all into pc gaming... what your favorite PC game? I'm thinking of buying something, probably a FPS but I dont want something short. I can beat games pretty fast and am yet to be impressed by a game except the N64's Goldeneye
la serie des elder scroll est la meilleure

bobbus74

Registered Member
My fave is Unreal Tournament GOTY edition. I also liked Half-Life, Age of Empires 2 and MAx PAyne.

Gwiz

Registered Member
My vote will go to Half Life 2. Wolfenstein 3D becuase it was the first 3D game ever to come out...way before its time.