Best Overall wrestler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is not who's your favorite wrestler it's who do you think is the best wrestler in the world? Who's the best at what he does...not entertaining people but impressing people with is wrestling abilities. You can pick from any kind of wreslting companies: TNA...WWE...ECW any kind you want. You can also pick past or present wresters. My vote goes to AJ Styles. The things he can do in a wrestling ring is simply insane....he's an incredeble athelete and he can do anything he pleases in that ring. So who's your pick?

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

id say kurt angle
    honorable mention: samoa joe, bryan danielson, benoit, christopher daniles, KENTA, low ki and rvd

3. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

Chris Benoit is who I think is a great technical wrestler.

4. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

If its anyone from the world then its Kenta. But if its just wwe/tna the angle.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

the best overall real wrestler is Kurt Angle i mean come he won gold metals with a broken frickin neck

he is really the best there is the best there was and the there will ever be

6. Babe_Ruth

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i love styles but he isnt the best overall he jsut doesnt have the technical ability

8. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

If you watch ROH or NOAH you will see alot of guys who can wrestle circles around styles.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

thank you for that
    well i think i have a new favorite wrestler omg that was some crazy stuff

10. Babe_Ruth

I know...I knew who he was but I had no clue he was soooo good. Just an amazing talent and everytime I see this video I start drooling just because it's so good