• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Online Jobs For A Student

lweki_373

I am a student and I was wondering what kind of stuff I could do online for a little extra money. I understand things like ebay would probably be the most profitable, but what else would there be to do? Thanks in advanced.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well there are hundreds of get rich quick scams that you might consider... but don't. They are a waste of time. :)

However, if you are looking for a legit way to earn some real money there is definitely work available online.

First of all, how much extra cash are you looking to make? eBay is a very legit and profitable way to earn some extra cash if you find a good niche.

Otherwise if you want to be a bit risky you could try putting some money into the stock market, but that's certainly not a job and certainly not guaranteed to work for you. In fact you could lose all of your money if you aren't careful.

What do you like to do and do you have any computer/internet skills that you want to put to use with an online job?

HoustonCPA

I am a student and I was wondering what kind of stuff I could do online for a little extra money. I understand things like ebay would probably be the most profitable, but what else would there be to do? Thanks in advanced.
You should look into doing surveys online....I dont make enough to quit my job but Im doing pretty well...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well doing surveys isn't going to ever replace an income unless you do a TON.. after which you will realize that your time could have been much better spent buying and selling items on eBay for a profit. :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I have hired students online for very basic task up to advanced webwork. there is one website I go to, but it is a big site, so I will try to put some notes down and pm it to whoever is interested. Whenever I hire, I always try to pay $15/hr and look for US help, but it is a global site and so there are people who hire much lower than that, so don't get too excited.

Japanesecajun

Registered Member
I have hired students online for very basic task up to advanced webwork. there is one website I go to, but it is a big site, so I will try to put some notes down and pm it to whoever is interested. Whenever I hire, I always try to pay $15/hr and look for US help, but it is a global site and so there are people who hire much lower than that, so don't get too excited.
I wouldn't mind info for this site, if it's not too much trouble.

m513

Registered Member
Well I could not speak since I am involved but I'd suggest a serious Network such as a Social Network currently getting popularity or linked with other businesses.

You'll not get rich and quick but put the bases on making some extra earnings in a different way.

funkygarzon

hi everyone,
please help me ,give some link where to earn money without spending any money,bcoz i am middle class and studing now