• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best Online Auction Sites

mandy76

Registered Member
Hey all,

Just wondered if people could post up some online auction sites they use other than eBay...

I'm an eBay-aholic and have looked at a few other auction sites but haven't felt compelled to dive deeper!

Let me know of any that you use and if they're worth a look!

Thanks,

Amanda :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya.

I haven't found anything out there like eBay. It's sad to say but they are the best for online shopping these days.

There the usual sites like amazon, overstock, Bizbidz but none of them have the feel of ebay no the items. Let's face it eBay has it all. I think the only other site I have bought anything from is Amazon.
Sorry i'm not much help.

On a side note, I just don't know if i'm a fan of the new look and feel of the place now.

mandy76

Registered Member
thats ok! any input's appreciated!

i haven't really found much in my searches and have also found that ebay seems to be the way to go.

i have purchased a few things off amazon because ive found the prices on a few things pretty good and the service pretty reliable.

Amanda

dynabid

Registered Member
you could always try us we have nt got the traffic ebays got but we ve only been going 3 months sales have been really good this week will be posting more info about us when i can post in the auctions plug