Best one timmer?

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, May 19, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who do you think has the best one timmer in the NHL? I think that Ilya Kovalchuk has the best one timmer, each time he gets a pass from is line mate, and he does a one timmer it usally goes it, it's remarkable.

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I'm not really too sure about it, but Thornton and Cheechoo would have to be a good combo for a one-timer.

3. Babe_Ruth

Thornton and Cheechoo are a new and dangerous combo and Cheecho recieves that one timer pass from Thornton with ease and scores almost everytime . Another guy who can shoot amizingly off a one timer pass is Alexander Ovechkin, everytime he recieves a one timer pass he shoots and buries the puck in the net all the time.

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Also Thornton and Marleau have been doing good in the playoffs as a team

5. Byran McCabe has got to be up there on a list of best one-timers. Single-handidly made the Leafs a good team on the PP.

6. Babe_Ruth

McCabe is pretty good on the one timer but he also got lots of is goals with is slap shot from the point. But the Kaberle Mcabe duo is very deadly and everytime McCabe recieves that one timer pass the chances of the puck going in for a goal is very high.