• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best offensive and defensive player of the year?

cheezer465

Registered Member
Ok, the rules are simple. Pick one offensive and defensive player you think will have the best turnout this season.

My Picks

Offensive: Ladainian Tomlinson

Defensive: Brian Urlacher

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wonder why I missed this thread? Oh well, that's why we have that little unanswered topic button.

I think that either Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady, or Randy Moss have offensive locked up, with Brady being the front runner. Peterson has ROTY locked down, though.

Defensive is still up in the air, to be honest, I really can't pick out who is standing up. I'd really like for it to be Ed Reed, but I dunno.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Offensive player of the year should be Adrian Peterson, hands down. Obviously Brady is having an amazing year, but he has so much talent around him.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I agree with Adrian Peterson for the offensive side and it was a complete surprise for me that he is really so well. The defensive side, I would say Dwight Freeney from the Colts, he is fast and just too good.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Did you know Dwight Freeney gets paid just over 30 million a season, and the salary cap is somewhere around 190 million (I believe). That's outrageous.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Tom Brady by far. and for defense hmmmmm i think i would have to with either patrick willis or Antiono Cromartie