• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best of the Worst Insults

Elana

V.I.P. Lifetime
Topic says it all basically. What is the best, worst insult you have ever heard someone say.

Just over a month ago, while corresponding in a back a forward Email exchange I had a man actually call me an "oxymoron", as to say I was a moron, only more moron-ier? :lol:

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am not sure if this counts but hey. Thing is I am a ginger, I don't have a problem with this and hey, I am not about to dye my hair because some people find it odd, but what does make me laugh is when people still shout at me "GIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGAAAAA!!!" at which point I want to ask, "was this an insult or an observation?"

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am not sure if this counts but hey. Thing is I am a ginger, I don't have a problem with this and hey, I am not about to dye my hair because some people find it odd, but what does make me laugh is when people still shout at me "GIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGAAAAA!!!" at which point I want to ask, "was this an insult or an observation?"
Bahahahahaha. One of my friends has the same reaction to those remarks.

I've heard some really stupid insults... but "worst"?

"Stop being such a Turd, s***head."

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
"Take your cock and shove it in your own face because your a cock that sucks his own cock...cocksucker." I honestly don't think I've ever laughed as hard.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Your mom has the best of the worst insults.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
'Fag' has to be the best of the worst as it's simply overused to the point of boredom. Not to mention it's the only thing these twelve year olds on Live can think of. My favorite response is, "Yep, I'm the biggest fag around and your dad is number two and funny enough, that's where he likes me to stick it."

Nothing like a little reverse psychology on those uncomfortable with their own sexuality. Don't play in the kitchen if you're not ready for the heat, bitch.