• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Best of all-time

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering who you think is the best entertainer of all-time in the music industry? There's no doubt in my mind that Michael Jackson is the best of the best. The things he composed, and moves he invented are insane, and the voice is just incredible. He's one all the awards that you can get. He has the best selling album of all time.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Luther Vandross even though he is dead :'(
All he songs were never remixes of anything...they were all his own. I think the world has lost one of the best singers but in return has gotten one of the greatest legends of all time^_^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Luther Vandross made some great songs, but I personally dont think he's the best. I think he was recognize more when he passed the away. That's just my opinion.

merob

Boom!
Stevie Wonder.
No doubt about it. He's blind, plays every instrument, and still produces songs to this day.
His songs are still popular.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Even though his career was kinda short-lived I say MC Hammer. Say what you want about him, but he really put a new look on entertainment for real. Michael Jackson as well, but his popularity was just pure pandemoneum.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Either MJ or Elvis. Both had amazing stage presence and changed the music industry with their styles and talents. They set standards that still haven't been met.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah both of them change the music like you said, but it's very hard to say which one is the best between them, because there two different types of music. But both put on a great show everytime they performed.

Turbo

Registered Member
its actually very hard to say one person in music is the best ever. so many individuals have effected various types of music to pick one person out as the best in music ever.