Movies Best movies this summer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by nihilated, Jul 27, 2008.

1. nihilated

nihilated Registered Member

What are the movies that you must see or have already seen this summer?

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well this belongs in the movie & TV section but I have seen iron man, Hulk, The dark Knight x2 I want to see hancock and maybe step brothers

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

By far the best movie I've seen this summer was The Dark Knight, I also think a lot of people are going to say the same thing.

Another one that I saw that I really liked was The Hulk, so much better then the first one.

4. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Iron Man
    Incredible Hulk
    Kung Fu Panda
    Wanted
    The Dark Knight
    Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3-D
    Hancock

And so far I haven't seen a movie that I haven't liked. This has been a really good summer for movies.

5. missingno

missingno Registered Member

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Dark Knight and Iron Man. Nothing else has come close. Actually, Indy 4 was not that bad.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Dark Knight is by-far the best of the summer, and yet I haven't seen Hancock.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

TDK was by far my fav movie this summer. The Incredible Hulk and Ironman tie for 2nd. They were both great films as well.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Dark Knight is the only movie I've seen this summer, but it's worthy of being the best.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

The Dark Knight is also the only movie that I have seen this summer, I definitely think that it was a very well made movie with great acting and plot.